Tombow, 7 of 8: Jill

For our final two days featuring Tombow Dual Brush Pens, both Elizabeth and I will be coloring flowers!
Additional Tombow Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE
I decided to keep things very clean and simple...
Today I used my pens without adding water.  Yep, you can also blend the Tombow Dual Brush Pens using the "clear" blending pen.  I created this card by stamping Penny Black 40-320 Charming in black ink onto white cardstock.  I colored the buds first with a warm yellow/orange color.  Next I added darker shading in red and then finally in burgandy.  To blend, I colored over the flower using the blending pen.  Easy peasy!
I finished off my card by stamping my sentiment (Penny Black 30-229 Special Wishes) in black, layering my floral panel onto a piece of black cardstock, and then mounting this onto my notecard using Tombow 3D Foam Tabs.