Gelli Plate Technique 3, Project Reveal: Jill

Join us over the next few weeks as we explore making colorful prints using a Gelli Arts Gelli Plate.  We've even slid our art tables side-by-side and took pictures for you each step along the way!  Not only that, the fun continues as we share our “reveal” posts showing how our individual prints were transformed into creative projects. 

Additional Gelli Arts Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE
Tape technique inspiration found HERE
Of all of the Gelli Plate techniques we've tried so far in the Studio, this was the one that scared me!  Yes, scared me.  BUT, I think it might be my favorite.  Here's the "tape" that I ended with... (complete instructions available HERE)
and here's the reveal of how I used it...
Don't you love when something turns out the way you wanted it in your head?  :)  I used my "tape" on a card, mounting it to white cardstock for stability.  A few grey watercolor splashes, white punched circles, and a die cut sentiment (Penny Black 51-041 Friends Frame) were added before the project was mounted on a white notecard.

Now I'm dying to try this technique with some of my floral brushstroke stamps...does any one know how to add hours to the day? Haha!