Penny Black Pairings, 2 of 8: Jill

We love to design as a pair here in the Studio where we even share our stamps and Creative Dies!!  We hope you enjoy peeking at our pairs of projects using the same Penny Black products.  It's double the designing fun! 

Additional Penny Black Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE

Oh, how I just love the elegance of Elizabeth's card using this Creative Die; don't you? I decided to use 51-061 Holly and Berries on a tag. (I love making Christmas tags!)
First, I colored 51-061 Holly and Berries (cut 2 times) using ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers. I then stamped the die cuts using Penny Black 30-238 Footnotes and Memento Toffee Crunch Ink.  To the base of my tag, I applied a mixture of Memento Pistachio ink and Ranger Archival Leaf Green ink using ink blending tools and foam pads. I stamped the polka dots (Penny Black 30-240 Textures) using Ranger Archival Fern Green ink. I also swiped a touch of green acrylic paint onto the tag using my fingertip.  Once dry, I adhered my trimmed die cuts using dimensional adhesive.  The small sentiment tag was stamped using Penny Black 30-257 Joy Filled and then the edges were inked with Memento Toffee Crunch ink.  To finish things off I added self-adhesive pearls, Ribbons Unlimited ribbon, and May Arts twine.

Now... what will we be PAIRING next?  
We're die-ing to share!