Penny Black Pairings, 3 of 8: Jill

We love to design as a pair here in the Studio where we even share our stamps and Creative Dies!!  We hope you enjoy peeking at our pairs of projects using the same Penny Black products.  It's double the designing fun! 

Additional Penny Black Inspiration on their BLOG and FACEBOOK PAGE

One of my favorite things about Creative Die sentiments is that you can't mess up a nearly finished card by stamping the sentiment on crookedly!  For my card, I used the "Joy" sentiment from Penny Black 51-021 Love & Joy.
I first created my grid pattern using 1 1/2" white Inchie Arts Art Squares. They were the perfect size for my little critters!  To create the mottled backgrounds on the Art Squares, I colored onto my acrylic block with Tombow Dual Brush pens, misted with water, and pressed the Art Squares into the ink.  I allowed them to dry and then stamped three of them with critters (Penny Black 30-252 Winter Friends) using Tuxedo Black ink.  Each critter was then colored with ShinHan Art Touch Twin Markers.  I colored the die cut snowflakes (Penny Black 51-066 Crystal Trio) and also my sentiment with ShinHan Art Touch Twin markers and then adhered them to the squares.  
(Additional Inchie Arts information available on their BLOG and FACEBOOK page.)