Autumn Fun; 1 of 8: Jill

Colorful leaves, cool crisp air, frightful fun, and lots of fall and Halloween inspiration.  Gather your autumnal inks and join us!


I loveeee Autumn and I loveeee this new brushstroke stamp by Penny Black, 40-398 Pumpkin Patch.

To design the main panel of my card, I first colored onto my stamp using Tombow Dual Brush Pens, misted with water, and then stamped onto watercolor paper.  Using a brush, water, and more ink from Tombow Dual Brush Pens, I painted the ground and added a few splatters.  I then added additional shading to the pumpkin image using Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art Grip Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils. I inked Penny Black 30-238 Footnotes with Ranger Archival Ink in the color of potting soil, and randomly stamped it along the bottom of my panel, removing some ink with a baby wipe before stamping.

Thanks for popping in for some pumpkin-y fun today! 

Penny Black Stamps and Dies: 40-398 Pumpkin Patch, 51-027 Triple Banner, 51-071 Words of Gratitude, 30-238 Footnotes