Out & About with Jill: Guest on Inspired by All the Little Things

Today I'm super honored to be a guest and be...
I hope you'll stop on by to say hi, my friends.  I love the idea behind this challenge and had fun answering a few questions, too.  Here's the inspiration photo.

And my card...
I made this card using the following Penny Black stamps/dies: 51-040 Hello, 30-238 Footnotes, 40-449 Light Touch.  

I began by coloring directly onto the flower stamp using Tombow Dual Brush Pens. I misted with water and stamped onto hot-press watercolor paper.  Using only water, I blended the stamped image with my paintbrush.  I used watercolors to paint the background.  I also used watercolors to add splatters to the background and Distress Ink (Wild Honey and Vintage Photo) around the edges.  The Distress Ink was applied using an ink blending tool and foam pad. The bottom edge was torn and layered onto white paper which was previously inked with Broken China and Vintage Photo Distress Ink and stamped with text.  
Click HERE for more information about the inspiration challenge and to join in the fun.  I can't wait to see what you create!