Same Stamp Challenge: Cup of Java with Jill

One stamp, one Studio, two designers, two cards... what will two friends create when they both reach for the beautiful Penny Black stamp, 30-475 Cup of Java?



I go through stages of SURVIVING on coffee so I especially love this stamp.  I have two cards to share with you featuring this same stamp.  For the first, I made a more intricate design--coloring my image with Copic markers, fussy cutting, and then layering onto a background created with die cuts.


And for the next card, I had a more simplistic, nearly one layer approach.  My image was stamped and then painted with watercolors along with the background. I can imagine that love certainly lives (and gets rejuvenated) in many cups of java. :) 


Penny Black Supplies
Card One: 30-475, 30-472, 51-410, 51-441, 51-281, 30-275
Card Two: 30-464, 30-475, 30-275, 51-095

And stay tuned... I smell the aroma of fresh coffee so Elizabeth must have something brewing, too!